Carolyn Koebel in Concert for Wishbone Animal Rescue!


Join us for an evening of extraordinary drumming with one of our favorite artists, Carolyn Koebel!

The benefit concert will take place at 5 pm on October 11th, and we will take up an offering for our local non profit, Wishbone Animal Rescue!  90 percent of the offering will go to Wishbone, the other 10 percent will go toward having more benefit concerts.


This concert is made possible by the Mignon Sherwood Delano Foundation!

You Are Invited to Lunch!

You are invited to LUNCH!

Yes there such a thing as a FREE LUNCH and it is at First Presbyterian Church every Wednesday from 11:30 till 1 pm!

Our menu includes your choice of:  2 0r 3 delicious soups of the day, a sandwich, salad, yogurt, deviled egg, dessert, coffee, juice or water! Just step right into our fellowship hall through the door on Chestnut street for a free simple lunch with friends!

If you would like to volunteer to help or would like to contribute to this ongoing ministry, please contact our lunch coordinator. Thanks for your support and I hope to see you at lunch!

The entire purpose of this lunch is: To FEED the Hungry, give DRINKS to the Thirsty, and to WELCOME the stranger as FRIENDS!  (Matt. 25:35)


Posted in Uncategorized by alleganpres1. 1 Comment